Contribute to our Annual Appeal by clicking on the DONATE button to the right
A Ranch Preserved
After the Board of Directors provided initial support toward the land campaign, totaling $257,000, in the Autumn of 2002, Adam Lewis and Peter Lewis made the purchase of the Thompson Creek Ranch possible in the Spring of 2003 with their lead gift of $2.1 Million.
Join us in inspiring people and communities to embrace integrated solutions for sustainable development.
- Founders Circle – $100,000 or more
- Stewardship Circle – $25,000 or more per year for three years
- National Council – $2,500 or more per year for three years
- Family Membership – $50 or more
- Friends of Sustainable Settings – $25 or more
Current Green Development Projects (Phase I)
Help us by underwriting the continued development of our whole systems learning center.
- Absolutely #one for us is our State of the Art Greenbuilt Public Restroom $125,000
- Greenbuilt Solar Dairy Barn $350,000. Demand for our milk grows, we need this dairy
- Run on the Sun Staff Housing, first phase $500,000
- Rolling Thunder ProductionGreenhouses 2- 22’x48′ for $45,000
"Our Sustainable Future" Land Campaign
Help us preserve the Thompson Creek Ranch and its ongoing stewardship.
- Land Endowment Goal – $1 million
Your in-kind support of materials, equipment and services also greatly enhances our ongoing development, scope of programming, and ability to help create a more sustainable future. Please see our Ranch Wish List for current needs.
If you have questions or would like more information on making a gift of securities, please contact:
Brook Le Van, Executive Director
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (970) 963-6107